Dear Friends, I can't believe how time flies! I've had some fantastic success with getting into a healthier lifestyle...and a few unexpected trials.
I'm going on a cruise in April to celebrates the Chefs 40th b-day!! We are all excited about a vacation. The countdown has begun so I've upped my work -outs!
My routine for the last month has been 30 min on the treadmill in the morning. Then the Chef and I were doing 30- 45 minutes of Yoga every night. If you can do Yoga with your spouse; try it. Its so relazing and serene. We picked up a book that gives an 8 week program.
We stopped for a week while I wrestled with a major migraine and the Chef had overtime (yaah! Work!!)
Then I woke up with baseball gl0ves on my hands..ok. not real ones but it feels like it. I've struggled with Carpal Tunnel since I turned 30 but it always been on my right wrist. Both of my hands are numb and its painful to type this or do any real hand work. I'm assuming its carpal tunnel.. no nail infection? Crazy times...
My dr is away for march break so.. I'm a waiting with my braces on both wrists to see if it helps ( not really) It hasn't affected my treadmill work! I worked off almost 500 calories today on that baby which is great for me. So I'm still in it!
There is always something! But I'm strong enough to keep going. Will let you know whats up with the crazy numb hands.. Hopefully the next post won't be soooooo cumbersome to write :)
Finding Me
-
Wow. It's been over two years since I last wrote anything here.
It's been a crazy two years, I'll say that much.
But that's neither here nor there.
I was ...
8 years ago

Yikes! Hope your hand's okay!!
ReplyDeleteKudos on the treadmill progress, though! Doesn't it feel awesome to reach a milestone?!
I'm so super proud of us!! :D